blueboots21's Blog

Photo

Troubles with abuser

Posted by blueboots21 , 23 June 2013 · 86 views

For those who have read "my story", which I titled 2 1/2 years, you would know that the one who abused me was my adopted father. Of course being so close in relation to him makes moving on difficult. For awhile I didn't write him or answer the phone when he called. He would ask me to pick up the phone in his letters to me and one day I did. We...

Photo

The Three Stooges

Posted by blueboots21 , 21 June 2013 · 43 views

Okay so I've always loved watching The Three Stooges and I just found an app that has 190 episodes! I'm super happy :) I know it's a bit silly to get excited about having an app for an old show. But, I am. lol. Hope everyone is having a good day! If you're not, then I hope it turns into one!! -Summer

Photo

Self-esteem issues

Posted by blueboots21 , 20 June 2013 · 43 views

I try not to vent too much on here but I guess sometimes it's okay to. So, I basically started putting myself down around 8 or 9 when my dad would smack me around for not listening to him. Mom wasn't home a lot because she worked. But, I would tell myself no one loved me and I was a waste and stuff like that. I would listen to the kids at school c...

Photo

Butterflies

Posted by blueboots21 , 19 June 2013 · 44 views

So I figured I should explain my "butterfly caught in a spiderweb" post from yesterday. See, the lady I confided in about my abuse wrote me a letter and gave it to me the day of my abuser's arrest. She told me about how she would free butterflies from spiderwebs in her barn. She said that I was her butterfly caught in a spiderweb and that she...

Photo

Don't let anyone bring you down

Posted by blueboots21 , 18 June 2013 · 33 views

As a victim I want to reach out to other victims. Not as someone to preach to you and tell you what you should've done or said or anything. I want to be there for anyone who wants to talk..about anything. I won't push subjects. But, I want to encourage as many people as I can to not give up. To see they're beautiful. To see that you don't...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
2122232425 26 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.