blueboots21's Blog

Photo

Don't let anyone bring you down

Posted by blueboots21 , 18 June 2013 · 73 views

As a victim I want to reach out to other victims. Not as someone to preach to you and tell you what you should've done or said or anything. I want to be there for anyone who wants to talk..about anything. I won't push subjects. But, I want to encourage as many people as I can to not give up. To see they're beautiful. To see that you don't...

Photo

Posted by blueboots21 , 18 June 2013 · 83 views

It was my dad. And i didn't find out til afterwords that he was my adopted father. I know that doesn't make a difference. But, when I was little I had this unexplainable fear of him. Mom told me not to fear him because he was my dad. So, I pushed those fears away. Fast forward to about 8-12. I didn't listen. Wouldn't listen to him. He smac...

Photo

You are a butterfly and you were caught in a spiderweb

Posted by blueboots21 , 18 June 2013 · 67 views

We are all butterflies caught in spiderwebs. For a moment or for years. The hands that free us from the webs are those who we confide in. When those hands free us, just like the gentle hand that save real butterflies from spiderwebs, our wings are slightly torn. Slightly broken. Slightly weakened from the fight and struggle. But, just like the butterfly,...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.