goddess' Blog

Photo

Feeling blue

Posted by goddess , 24 October 2013 · 89 views

Just feeling down. I don't remember ever really being close to either of my parents. I'm sure there was a time when I was little? I grew up in a family that didn't talk really, we talked about some things but not real things. We didn't show emotions which I still don't to this day. I do love my parents, took care of them took mom to ap...

Photo

Crazy

Posted by goddess , 16 September 2013 · 91 views

Isn't it strange how quickly your outlook can change. Go from feeling pretty good and on top of things to being down and out. I just wish I could scream. Mondays really suck and some times more than others.

Photo

I'm a mess

Posted by goddess , 11 June 2013 · 110 views

I'm a mess, as old as I am, he's still ruining my life or at least parts of it. He's been in prison was supposed to be paroled but something happened and they decided to hold him until his release which is supposed to be within the month. I called today to find out exact date and they told me there were problems with the system (such as she ha...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.