Photo

urgh! why

Posted by dreamcatcher95 , 14 June 2013 · 34 views

i feel absolutely terrible things have literally gone from good to terrible in a week! i dont know what wrong just everything is.i cant leave the house without panicing i cant sleep with nightmares and body memories, im terrified to do just about anything. i had T today and i told her everything was fine. i dont know why i did that i just did! its like an automatic response to just say everything is fine when i know its not. i dont actually know how i am suppose to live like this?

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415161718 19

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.