Fragmented History

Photo

Trust?

Posted by daughterofeve , 10 June 2013 · 67 views

My therapist was away for about 4 weeks. I hate it when she goes away. I struggle a lot with feeling like she has abandoned me and then I eventually find this place where I am able to function without her and go about my day to day. The same cycle happened, though the low was very very low and I didn't feel safe in myself but I got through it. Then th...

Photo

Where to start?

Posted by daughterofeve , 09 June 2013 · 54 views

Up until 12 months ago I thought my life was a little disconnected but nothing unusual. My parents did the best they were capable of and yet I was a loner who either gave too much to people or not enough. I always seemed to remain on the fringe of friendship groups and move around during the term, keeping everyone at arms length. We moved around a lot due...

June 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.