HardCor's Blog

Photo

Getting Here

Posted by HardCor , 07 June 2013 · 33 views

I am 37 years old. I am a mother. I am a wife. I am an executive at my company. A successful company. I feel like I have accomplished a lot in my life. I am happy with this life I have made with these people I love.

A Big Event occurred at work. A person passed away, a sad story, one I played a part in. A month afterward I started to experien...

Photo

A Beginning

Posted by HardCor , 07 June 2013 · 39 views

I have been inspired by the voices here to share more of my own story. The bravery and the pain that I see on these pages gives me the courage to continue on my journey of healing. You are all so brave, and so kind to share your painful stories. I see that there is healing in sharing. There is a world community of abused women, and I am one of them....

June 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.