BEAANS' Blog

Photo

Dream

Posted by BEAANS , 24 July 2013 · 117 views

Wanted to post this oldy but goody so I don't loose it.

So it started out that I was at some ladies house, under a big windy tree, there were no leaves on the tree and was really old and striped, like it was washed out from the ocean. So I was under this tree with her, and she was piercing one of my ears, but there were all rotting sandfly bites, all...

Photo

SLEEEEEEEP

Posted by BEAANS , 24 July 2013 · 127 views

Dear void,
I would like to sleep. I can't remember when I last slept properly. When I do sleep I have nightmares. I need to sleep but I'm also becoming kind of afraid of it.
I had a dream last night that I was in a video game I'm playing at the moment, I often have dreams that I'm in a video game, playing as myself. In this one there was...

Photo

Sleep

Posted by BEAANS , 21 July 2013 · 89 views

It's my first day of university and I slept for two hours and forty-one minutes last night. While I was first getting to sleep my partner accidentally hit me in the mouth with his elbow. I now know that I am triggered by the taste of blood. Every time I'd start to loose consciousness the taste would trigger me, I had about five vivid flashbacks la...

Photo

In dreams

Posted by BEAANS , 18 July 2013 · 99 views

I was in a house with my boyfriend, but it was sort of half a house, and half the campsite where I was raped. We were there to confront whoever did it. It turned out my Boyfriend knew all of them. Because I couldn't identify their faces I made them show me their dicks, whoever had blood on there's must have done it (even though it's been years...

Photo

Today

Posted by BEAANS , 15 July 2013 · 84 views

Dear Void,
I'm sick of being bored as hell, so today I'm going out.
I'm going to go out to the city, maybe have a look through the bookshop. Maybe I'll grab a beer.
I'm going to a strangers house to buy a bike of them, quite an intimidating idea.
I guess everything starts somewhere and maybe this will be a helpful exercise through whi...

Photo

First times

Posted by BEAANS , 14 July 2013 · 80 views

Dear void,
I had my first day of orientation week at university today. It feels great finally getting on with my life after it's been side-tracked so badly.
It wasn't a good day for me though. Every time I start something new I enter into it with a decidedly ambitious and optimistic perspective of my capabilities. I look at everything as an oppor...

July 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Back
    Lolli - Aug 24 2013 09:02 PM
  • Photo
    Scars
    BEAANS - Aug 03 2013 10:01 PM
  • Photo
    Scars
    one.day. - Aug 03 2013 03:41 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.