LostBabyGirl's Blog

Photo

What More?

Posted by LostBabyGirl , 25 May 2013 · 49 views

I hold so much in and I never seem to let it all out. I feel strongly that all pedophiles should be tortured and shot execution style. I just feel so much anger and bitterness inside. I've seen and been through so much before I've even made it to the age of ten. I realized that I grew up too fast, Faster than desired and I can never get those days...

Photo

Change

Posted by LostBabyGirl , 25 May 2013 · 47 views

I've definitely been changing over the last few months. I used to always be angry on the inside and appear to be the most ecstatic person on the outside. Now, I'm much calmer and people don't always see me acting like a fire cracker so they assume that something's wrong. There never truly is an issue, I'm just a lot calmer than what I...

Photo

My Mom

Posted by LostBabyGirl , 25 May 2013 · 52 views

My heart truly wants the best for her. I want her to do something with her life, to leave the drugs alone, to get clean and find a stable job even if it's not because of me. I don't care if it's for herself, I just want to see her truly happy. When I'm with Tuba abla I feel almost invincible. She has this strange way about her that removes...

Photo

Just How Things Are

Posted by LostBabyGirl , 25 May 2013 · 50 views

Sometimes I feel like the biggest loser in the world. I'm more than grateful for what I have, but I know that something is missing. Growing up I used to convince myself that I was a loser simply because I didn't have two loving parents like most kids my age had. I didn't even have one. I never felt empty until I was taught that my grandparents...

March 2015

S M T W T F S
29 3031    

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.