gigglealotable's Blog

Photo

Confused

Posted by gigglealotable , 07 June 2013 · 43 views

How do you explain to someone that your body is not just your body? I share my body with different people...maybe I am just crazy. I'm sorry I'm crazy.

These people constantly talk. I can hear them, but only sometimes can I see them.

I don't know.

I want to tell my counselor, but I am afraid she will find me crazy.

But some of them are re...

Photo

Feeling responsible

Posted by gigglealotable , 29 May 2013 · 59 views

I've always worked so hard to be a good girl...at 22 years old I was still doing everything I could to get my mom to love me. I am coming up on the year anniversary of my mom taking her life, and it's been really tough. Then I found out that the cousin who saved my life from my mom took her life this past Saturday...I feel so responsible.

On Aug...

Photo

Lashing out

Posted by gigglealotable , 25 May 2013 · 61 views

I have been feeling really defeated the past couple days...and it has lead to some moments of a lot of anger and lashing out at people who probably don't deserve it.

Today my grandma and I were spending time together and she starts to go on about how I was just as bad as my sister when I was her age...she is 17 now and has gotten into a lot of troub...

August 2014

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.