Photo

Starting Small

Posted by Bett , 15 May 2013 · 19 views

I am at the point in my life where I can no longer hide from my ugly past. I am to embarrassed about the events to actually speak to anyone. Nothing has happened recently but my fiancÚ has had to wake me up because I was crying so hard in my sleep. I decided to try something online so I can have some kind of support mentally. Although it has been a long time since anything has happened, I am ready heal and not keep trying to pretend like these things never happened. I hope I do not back down because I really feel like I can't move on with friendships or life. I would like to know what it is like to have sex with my fiancÚ and not feel like it is something I have to do. I want to be able to forgive the men who ruined my life without my permission. This is my first step.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 456789

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.