Photo

Venting.

Posted by TheSilentWanderer , 15 May 2013 · 60 views

I don't know how to really put it. I feel if I vent here, I can feel a bit better. I don't understand myself anymore.
He gets to live his life and go to school. I'm forced to stay home because I'm terrified of seeing him. I'm only 16 years old, I should be out enjoying life, but instead I'm in a ball crying my eyes out because he's violated me. How am I supposed to move on from something like that. He's practically destroyed everything I ever cared about. People think it's a joke, it's not. If I suppress my emotions, I break down a week or a few days later. I have to pretend to be happy for my mother's sake, and everyone around me. I don't know whether to be angry, upset, or both. I don't know if I'll be able to go to school, or continue a normal life. Not if he still lives in this town, not if there's still a threat. I don't know how long this will continue, but right now I feel this is what the rest of my life will be.

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  1 2 345

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.