Photo

"No matter how dark the moment......"

Posted by Sedona59 , 12 May 2013 · 68 views

Everyone once in awhile I will hear or read a quote that strikes me and I have to write it down and then go look who said it.

"No matter how dark the moment...love and hope is always possible." - George Chakiris

This quote really struck a chord with me...in a positive way. I feel like this could be a mantra for surviving through life's curves. That no matter what life throws your way...no matter how dark things get...that above all of that, both love and hope are not beyond your reach, that they will always remain possible. For someone who is struggling to come out of the darkness and not even able to begin to think that there is a light to move towards to; to know that something as powerful as love is always possible and that there are people who love and care about you can be a tremendous motivator as well as knowing that hope can be the defining moment in which we empower ourselves to move forward in our recovery.

Photo
chromatique
May 13 2013 08:34 AM
Thank you, Sedona59.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.