xpiinkx's Blog

Photo

IT WON'T WASH ..I'M SO FUCKING DIRTY NOW.*Triggering

Posted by xpiinkx , 11 May 2013 · 38 views

ITS NOT THAT I'VE STOPPED CRYING..N NOTE THAT I'VE SPEED REMEMBERING MOOR AND MORE..ITS LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE IS NOW FLASHING IN FRONT OF MY EYES SHOWING ME EVERY SICK THING I EVER DID TO MYSELF OR ANOTHER...HOW I SOMETIMES TOOK MY ANGER OUT ON MY DOG...HOW DRUGS AND ALCOHOL HAD, FOR A TIME BECOME S EASY OF CHOPPING..HOW IT WASN'T JUST...

Photo

TRIGGERING..NEW MEMORIES

Posted by xpiinkx , 11 May 2013 · 29 views

["Comic Sans MS"]
So now what do i do? Now I'm probably in crisis. Knowing i probably fucked them also while giving another a blow job while asking the next kids in line I'll bee done in A sec..hold on i only have one mouth and two hands..so you gotta wait your turn..Fuck I can't believe this shit.but i can't deny it either......

Photo

I'll try to keep this...non triggering..but best to be cautious.

Posted by xpiinkx , 10 May 2013 · 24 views

I'm feeling slightly better...i feel like I've been dragged thru the mud and had my face rubbed in dog shit...oh wait..that was that stupid stepfather..wrong place...
I don't really know what i feel our how..i just know i don't feel like i deserve any thing but the pain of it all.guilt...shame...anger...hated...confusion..be Wi...

Photo

Feeling very bad, negative, this will be triggering..caution

Posted by xpiinkx , 10 May 2013 · 78 views

:( This is where it starts i guess...i left here some time ago..thinking i was ok...that false sense of...normalcy..led me into some really fucked up places...anytime one had a false sense of security...they lose their ability to course that danger they had become so good at seeing recognizing...i was anyway...that stupid lull put me back in the ho...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.