Photo

And so she freaks out...

Posted by PandaLily , 24 June 2013 · 80 views

So I have a pdoc appt coming up and the closer it gets the more I don't want to go. I am obsessing about this stupid appointment and it's all I can think about. I have something written out to bring because I can't talk still, and I tried to be very honest, because that's the point, right?

But seriously, I am supposed to hand some complete stranger a piece of paper full of things that I don't tell anyone and actively try to hide from the world? Yeah, I'm not picturing that happening at all. What if I am just lying or exaggerating or just trying to get attention? What if I am seeing things wrong or just being stupid.

I think I would rather just pretend that nothing is wrong. Maybe it's not really bad and I am being stupid.

I think I kind of *need* to go, I mean, I know that my life is not working, has never been working and will probably never work unless I do something. I deserve better, right?

So why do I with every fiber of my being want to cancel that appointment and my T sessions and say fuck it all. So much I want to do that!!!

July 2015

S M T W T F S
    1 234

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.