Photo

Memories and Therapy TW

Posted by tamjohn70 , 26 August 2013 · 70 views

I have been bloggig regularly which has helped with my last therapy session. My T has asked me if I was having more memories and I have. One memory is of my uncle putting his down the back of my pants in public. He would do it secretive that nobody would see it. We would be sitting on the couch, he would reach like giving us a then slip his hands down the back of my shorts. At the same time looking at me to see how I would respond.

He knew I was not going to respond, I never responded. Hell I was a child. I am trying to figure out when it happened and when it stopped. I guess the age would give me more of an idea of things. I just wish I would have said something then. Maybe it would have stopped sooner, maybe my life would be different now. Woulda coulda shoulda

I stared writing this entry a couple weeks ago but stopped. It was hard trying to remember, my hands would shake and I would get sick to my stomach. My T tells me to keep writing, to allow the anger and memories to flow. Having random thoughts right now unable to stay on topic. I want to remember yet I want to forget at the same time.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 242526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.