Photo

Emotional Rollercoaster

Posted by tamjohn70 , 12 August 2013 · 94 views

You ever feel like you are constantly riding a roller coaster of emotions not able to control them. Constantly feeling in fear of losing yourself. Today that is how I feel. Problem with those feeling is you have no way of getting them out. You have nobody to talk to. Feeling alone and by yourself. Husband you cannot be completely honest with, friends who at some point consider you a burden. Let me be honest, I do not have real friends or alot of people in my life. This is where I need to rely more on my faith but struggling with that right now.

I get tired of always being alone, constantly searching or trying but at some point I just do not want to try anymore. Maybe I am better off putting up barriers around my heart and my life. Nobody wants to hear me speak or my voice. It is funny how when you begin to speak people start to walk away. I spent most of my life not speaking because I was afraid.

My husband calls to apologize for stuff he has said all weekend long. Basically I am like whatever. Right now he is going through his emotional rollercoaster, instead he is nit picking at me and starting really stupid arguments over nothing.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
    1 234

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.