Photo

Clearer head

Posted by tamjohn70 , 02 May 2013 · 50 views

My previous blog was full of tears and wanting my father's approval or him showing some sign of love. That situation took me for an unscheduled tail spin the past couple days. To thoughts of unworthiness and suicide. What is not unique it all transpired around the time I needed to write my last paper for class.

When you are told you are stupid, dumb, and fat by someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally that kills your spirit.

What I am discovering that God has put great people in my life today and I don't appreciate them being there. How sad, we continue to look for validation from those that hurt us. Then turn our backs on the ones that want to support and love you. I have people besides my husband who are constantly telling me they love me or care about me. How amazing is that.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
5 6 7891011

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.