tamjohn70's Blog

Photo

Shake it Off

Posted by tamjohn70 , 03 May 2013 · 47 views

Shake it off and move on, it happened you lived. If you need someone to talk to I am here. My personal experience they really do not want to talk to you about this when you need someone to talk to, it’s not fun and it is out of habit for some to make that statement. My favorite “he did not put his penis inside you so it was not that bad”. How many of us...

Photo

Clearer head

Posted by tamjohn70 , 02 May 2013 · 44 views

My previous blog was full of tears and wanting my father's approval or him showing some sign of love. That situation took me for an unscheduled tail spin the past couple days. To thoughts of unworthiness and suicide. What is not unique it all transpired around the time I needed to write my last paper for class.

When you are told you are stupid, dumb,...

Photo

My Hell Trying to Live

Posted by tamjohn70 , 30 April 2013 · 49 views

I feel like I can't breathe today, when I started blogging about my father yesterday I have not smiled since. All I have been doing is crying,I feel so alone right now I wish there was someone I could reach out to but I can't. I just don't know what to do, tired of having these days. One day I am up and I feel like I have the world at my hands...

Photo

Father's Approval

Posted by tamjohn70 , 29 April 2013 · 37 views

This past week was an interesting twist of emotions and over thinking. My father was put in the hospital for a couple days with pheumonia. My husband and I go visit him and the next day I completely forget. Then my feable attempt to reach out to someone because I felt guilt was a complete fail. Which I totally blame myself. It is funny when you tell someo...

Photo

Order to thoughts

Posted by tamjohn70 , 24 April 2013 · 56 views

I went to therapy today and we discussed me letting someone else read my stories, trust issues and feeling uncomfortable. She was able to clear up some things, one that me sharing to someone is good and that I made a good choice. I am uncomfortable because I do not allow people outside my husband to get that close. That this is new territory for me and I...

Photo

scattered thoughts

Posted by tamjohn70 , 24 April 2013 · 41 views

Just to be honest before you read my blog, I need to be blunt and honest. I live my daiy life very censored for other people. This leaves me feeling empty, hurt, tired and confused at the end of the day. Please take care of yourself when reading or if you can relate.

I recently started writing about my abuse by my uncle, this has opened alot of issues an...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.