Bloom;

Photo

Kickin Butt :)

Posted by lotus~flower , 05 May 2013 · 79 views

So a couple of days ago I got an anonymous message in tumblr pertaining to what happened to me. It caught me off Guard because I have neer really mentioned anything about it on social media and it was kind of offensive. So here is the question and my reply to it! Thought I'd share my moment of confidence with all of you! :yahoo: http://tmblr.c...

Photo

Toothpick Heart

Posted by lotus~flower , 28 April 2013 · 69 views

Toothpick Heart

Her heart
first
like the snap of a toothpick between two thumbs
then
like the death of a rose
each petal slowly wilting and falling
as the summer comes to an end.

All because of three words
said in a small room,
at first with comfortable wooden features,
but more chairs than people soon makes the room too crowded.
She could fill that...

Photo

Junior Prom

Posted by lotus~flower , 27 April 2013 · 57 views

I've never been into high school dances. They uually end up being pretty lame,
And I'd rather not spend money on a night filled with too-sweaty people ring too close to me.
I'm not going to Prom tonight because my attackers will be going as well. I'm joy terribly disappointed that I'm missing Prom; it was lame when I went last year, my...

Photo

Learning More...Sharing More?

Posted by lotus~flower , 24 April 2013 · 65 views

My boyfriend has always always been there for me. Before and after I was r**** and to this day he unconditionally supports and listens to me, and that means so, so much to me. That being said, we have never really talked about what exactly happened that night. He knows the general (who, what, where etc) but I've never gone into detail with him.

Recen...

Photo

It's a Small World

Posted by lotus~flower , 22 April 2013 · 40 views

We started doing some drafts of college essays a while ago in my English class. I knew that I wanted to write about my SA but I didn't know if I was ready to have the college counselor know this. Luckily my English teacher knows what happened to me and I was able to talk to him about my possibilities.

I ended up turning in the paper about my SA desp...

Photo

Why is what has happened to us funny to so many people?

Posted by lotus~flower , 19 April 2013 · 51 views

It shocks me that people joke about r***. I understand that so many people in our culture accept these, and so many other insensitive jokes, "okay", but I don't understand how it is perpetuated. When will people start thinking before they speak?

Today I was on a bus with my Junior class today and I heard 3 jokes about r***. One was one of tho...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.