Juliet's Hope

Photo

Amazing Johnny’s Parents—The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the Tree

Posted by Julie.T , 29 April 2013 · 35 views

I flew back home after the conference. The next week, Amazing Johnny bought two $250 front row tickets to a Foo Fighters concert and charged them to our credit card. When I called him to ask about them, he said Mike was having trouble with his credit card and Amazing Johnny came to the rescue as a thank you for letting him stay in Mike’s guest room....

Photo

Amazing Johnny Decides to Attend the Same Conference as Me

Posted by Julie.T , 29 April 2013 · 36 views

Life goes on, and I had to keep working. So I made plans to travel to the next conference for work. Amazing Johnny decided he was going too! He decided to stay in the same hotel as me. It was a big city, so I didn’t think much of it. The night I arrived, Amazing Johnny showed up at my door. Not surprisingly, we argued. He got upset, and I apologized....

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.