Dancing in the Dark

Photo

Random High School Triggers

Posted by perhaps , 04 June 2014 · 46 views

I don't know why I feel a need to get this out of my system, but over the course of this year, school has done its best to trigger in every random way possible. I can't complain about this to anyone I actually know, so naturally, I find myself typing random stuff on my computer praying to God no one I know is on this site.
Triggers from this year in high...

Photo

Seeing Him Again

Posted by perhaps , 18 August 2013 · 91 views

Two days ago, I decided to go to Kansas to meet my rapist again before he dies. I haven't seen him since it happened when I was two. I thought that maybe I could get answers or confirm memories or something.

My dad, who went with me on this trip, didn't know that my grandfather was my motivation to go. Both my parents thought I just wanted to...

Photo

Impossible

Posted by perhaps , 10 June 2013 · 77 views

On Friday, I finally told my T about what happened to me . I have no idea what the appropriate response is for her reaction. Is there one?

:trigger:

She said, "That's impossible. He wouldn't have fit. Your story doesn't make sense."

I told her, "It is possible. It happened."

She replied, "If it really happened, then t...

Photo

Stolen (My Story) - graphic

Posted by perhaps , 12 April 2013 · 81 views

Iíve always remembered. I just didnít begin to understand until fifth grade. Nobody on the planet knows this besides him and me. I canít believe Iím writing it here. God. Okay. I just have to get this out. I feel like Iím going to wet my bed right now. I really do. I often do. I wasnít even two when it happened, so I donít know how I remember. I doubt you...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
  1 23456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.