randomcase's Blog

Photo

a day

Posted by randomcase , 31 March 2013 · 14 views

I need to talk to someone that is dealing with the same thing as me....I have a 4 month old daughter and found out her father is the rapist....I cant handle this, I am beyond angry and dont understand how he is the father!!!

Photo

breaking down

Posted by randomcase , 24 March 2013 · 12 views

Well the last two days have been positive. Friday I decided I want to drink at my cousins house, it was nice relaxing and enjoying my family's company, it was better than sitting at home. Well we started talking about my assault which caused me to drink even more at the moment because of talking and drinking I ended up breaking down. The next day I fe...

Photo

A productive day

Posted by randomcase , 24 March 2013 · 11 views

Well the last two days have been positive. Friday I decided I want to drink at my cousins house, it was nice relaxing and enjoying my familys company, it was better than sitting at home. Well we started talking about my assault which caused me to drink even more at the moment because of talking and drinking I ended up breaking down. The next day I felt so...

Photo

A Start

Posted by randomcase , 21 March 2013 · 19 views

Well I am not a fan of blogging but I need to figure out something to help start the healing process. My cousin told me by joining a site like this is a great idea because than I can maybe talk to people that went or have gone through what I am dealing with these days. A year ago I was assaulted, found out I was pregnant two weeks after. At the appointmen...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
6789 10 1112

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    A Start
    randomcase - Mar 23 2013 09:16 PM
  • Photo
    A Start
    turnip - Mar 22 2013 12:01 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.