The evil that was left in me

Posted by Caught~the~rye , 20 March 2013 · 26 views

The dark years after the attack , I was in a place of hurt drugs , fake people and fake healing, during this time of being high all the time and not a very nice person, you come across people also high and also fake, who wish to debate rape with you. Now if I was sober and in the state of mind I am now I wouldn't of disgraced myself and all others who have suffered, but alas I wasn't sober and wasn't in a good state of mind. However, one of my wisdom insights that I have , willingly or not, been unable to shake of its ....bitter logic , was when I was asked by some dime a dozen girl wearing glitter as garments and chewing her eyes balls to bits ' I'd just want to hurt him all the time , how can you not how can you ...live with it' now I'm sure the ignorance of this girl or the reckless abandon of what she said, I wanted to really get under her skin , I wanted to disturb her. So I told her this 'I forgave him I have forgiven him ,I love him he is a part of me now and always will be, so why punish myself by hating or fearing him ' this didn't have the desired effect and just puzzled her out of the conversation. However many years later , sitting here and thinking of what to base the first post on my blog on . I remember this girl and our conversation in the kitchen of some house I have no idea who's. now amongst people who know who feel who hear, I put this to you , forgiveness , I ask you your opinions on this , now by forgiveness I do not mean shaking hands with the person who ripped your life out of you , who stole you empathy and turned you into a low functioning sociopath , but forgiveness within your soul , forgiving the universe for the hand it dealt you , or forgiving yourself for the dark places your mind takes you within the first year after the attack. I do but only seek to start debate with experiences I have had , and I respect you all and your stories I have deep love and peace within this community that I have been part of not even two days. I just wished to get some substantial pros down of my self , and make a mark even if noone reads this , for myself. Peace love and healing to you all .

October 2015

4567 8 910

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.