Photo

Lost Time

Posted by LikeCharlotte , 15 April 2013 · 10 views

I am keeping this short because I am doing alright other than one incident. Friday night I was triggered, and I am not sure what it could have been. Possibly just an argument.
I don't remember the whole thing clearly. I only remember bits right now but I freaked out. I think I was pushed from behind but I was already upset. I don't know.
My picking has stopped so I am not going to try too hard to remember just yet. I feel much better today and I want to stay that way for now. I will try to remember soon.

sometimes i feel the same way i just dont know what started it but i remember the feeling of being soooo mad and sad at the same time sometimes i just get sad for no reason at all like the sky is blue and the grass is green i just dont know!!! well i hope your days get better and stay better :huh:
Photo
LikeCharlotte
May 16 2013 03:51 AM
I am looking into attachment disorders because sometimes I think it is more than PTSD. I don't know and I am not ready to go back into therapy. It sometimes feels like rage but it isnt outward. I want to hide and get away, not confront. Then I go away...
Usually I know what triggers me or at least where it started but every once in a blue moon somthing happens and I can't find the trigger. I am sometimes lucky I remember at all. This day is gone from my mind now. I only remeber being pushed from behind. Its frustrating.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20 212223242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.