Like Charlotte in Words

Photo

Ripping the bandage off

Posted by LikeCharlotte , in History, My Story, Trigger 30 March 2013 · 29 views

I don't think I can get my story and the various 'incidents' out unless I just write them. I think I need to leave the details for later and get it out into the world. Right now. I am too anxious telling slowly and I can leave the details for later. I am not going to remember everything right now and I'll try to be chronological but I prob...

Photo

Anxiety & Behavior

Posted by LikeCharlotte , 29 March 2013 · 17 views

Since I started writing my story and trying to open up I have found myself "picking" and not really being aware of it until I bleed or it hurts. I think it is a dissociation/anxious thing but I am taking a break until I feel I can control it. In the last week or so I have really messed up my scalp.

Maybe I am not as ready as I thought I was. One...

Photo

My story part two

Posted by LikeCharlotte , in History, Childhood, Kids, My Story, Trigger 26 March 2013 · 17 views

By age 12 I was feeling things that I still don't understand. I know now that I rationalized all of it and blocked it out. I tried to find ways to get as far away from all of that (see Part one) as possible.

At that time yet another group of girls ganged up on me to attack me,in school several times. The first attack, with three girls at one time, I...

Photo

My story part one

Posted by LikeCharlotte , in History, Childhood, Kids, My Story, Trigger 25 March 2013 · 20 views

I am going to put up a blanket trigger warning because I am not sure where this will go. This is about sex and intimacy issues over a period of many years. This is going to be a series of entries so it isn't too long to read.
:trigger:/>/>/>/>

I am going to have to tell some of my story here in order to explain my problem. Here is ye...

Photo

Settings?

Posted by LikeCharlotte , 25 March 2013 · 11 views

I am not sure if my settings for this blog are correct. Does guest mean people who are not regular members of Pandy's?
I want to let people see my blog but I am not sure if my settings are correct. I don't know anyone here yet so I cannot make a private club just yet. I guess I am just a little nervous. If anyone can enlighten me as to who can see...

March 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.