Photo

My first post (ever, anywhere)

Posted by Brian09 , 14 March 2013 · 51 views

Not really sure if there is a format or structure when writing a blog. Never been a good writer, even when I was in school. But that was a few years back. Came across this place not long ago and finally decided to join.
This is not the easiest thing for me to do because not too long ago I didn't even think I had a reason for being here.
I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Brian.
Even as I'm typing, I'm not too sure as to what I should say.
I do know one thing, I don't want it to happen ever again.
I took me some time to realize what had happen in the first place and now that I do, I sorta trying to figure things out.
Where do I go from here? is a question that is always in my mind.

Hi Brian

I'm glad you posted :)

I post anything I feel like on my blog. I don't have a 'format'. I'm happy to ramble knowing no one has to read it.

I'm sorry you have to be here but glad you found us. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you and glad you have recognised it. It took me 27 years to recognise mine.

Where to go next? Wherever feels right for you. Post, don't post, read, process, seek out a therapist... Whatever feels right for you.

Thinking of you.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.