Nevetuli's Blog

Photo

M/15

Posted by Nevetuli , 15 April 2013 · 68 views

So Sorry I have not been around. I decided to go back to work and had a great offer. It will change how much I can post though I still NEEEEEED this place I probably won't be able to post daily :(

I sold my truck though. :hi5:

I really just needed to get up and get back out there if that makes sense. I got the clear on my medical. So now it's...

Photo

A/9

Posted by Nevetuli , 09 April 2013 · 69 views

Famous eggs and bacon morning.. haha Tomorrow maybe I'll make poached eggs. Becca likes bacon.. lol

Funny note Louisville beat Michigan in basketball last night. YAY first win since 1986. Ok so I like sports.. LOL

I saw a racoon in my front yard this morning, kind of an odd thing to see. Not sure how to take that at all. I guess they come out at ni...

Photo

A/8

Posted by Nevetuli , 08 April 2013 · 70 views

Pancakes and Bacon for breakfast!!! I really do enjoy my v8 juice in the morning. I am liking the Vitamen B that I have been on, for energy etc.

Last friday I discussed my medical. I should know everything by this Friday. Advocate is going to help me call! :hi5: I love teamwork. So goal accomplished!

I believe my brother is coming...

Photo

A/5

Posted by Nevetuli , 05 April 2013 · 52 views

It Is FRIDAY!!!!!! I love a friday, that means my husband has a couple days to spend with me. I love my husband. He is totally my best friend.

So this morning we had oatmeal and some fruit. he is going to lunch with his buddies so I did not have to pack a lunch. Love days like that. My coffee is nice this morning.

I finally down...

Photo

A/4

Posted by Nevetuli , 04 April 2013 · 63 views

I had a nice pleasant morning. Kids have spring break this week so it is just the hubby and me up in the morning. He is so nice to just look at sometimes. You know how some men are clumsy. Well, mine is just super forgetful. He sets his wallet down, then hunts for it for like 5 minutes. It is the cutest thing ever. Of course I am the mean woman who watche...

Photo

A/3

Posted by Nevetuli , 03 April 2013 · 37 views

YAY, so this morning my wonderful husband made breakfast... ok so he can't cook that well BUT I loved it... He kind of just tossed everything in the pan.. so we had omelettes.. lol :yahoo:

I am taking Becca for a walk today because it is warmer outside and air has not been hurting my jaw. So that is my goal, my 5 mile walk with Becca. Hope she can...

Photo

A/2

Posted by Nevetuli , 02 April 2013 · 37 views

I had no breakfast this morning. I can not eat though I made cini buns and fruit for my husband. Kids are out of school thsi week. They are still asleep.

I did it yesterday, I told everything. That was amazingly completely emotionally hard. I just wow, I feel still alittle numb and withdrawn completely exhausted. Today I am getting ready to go back down...

Photo

A/1

Posted by Nevetuli , 01 April 2013 · 40 views

This morning, kids are off school. Spring break so they slept in. My husband had bacon and eggs with me this morning. Becca got some of my bacon... lol

Today is the day when I go to sitdown with the advocate and the investigators. I am innerly scared alot but I am going to tell them everything. I know that I can do this.

I posted my story on the forum....

Photo

F/29

Posted by Nevetuli , 29 March 2013 · 41 views

Oatmeal with frozen blue berries. Yes I did this. Omg it is so good. So I am thinking about doing enchilladas for dinner. Since it is a 5 min. ready to serve meal.

Becca is such a dog. And she believes that's what she should be. You know how dogs sometimes think they are humans? Well, Becca does not. She thinks I am a dog. LOL I love how accepting sh...

Photo

T/28

Posted by Nevetuli , 28 March 2013 · 38 views

Eggs and toast this morning. Becca is still getting beef, and rice with some dry dog food. I put her on Eukanuba for german shep pups. I was debating the wolf food but I don't think I want her breath smelling like fish all the time.

I LIVED THRU YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goal achieved. I also got...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.