Photo

A/5

Posted by Nevetuli , 05 April 2013 · 72 views

It Is FRIDAY!!!!!! I love a friday, that means my husband has a couple days to spend with me. I love my husband. He is totally my best friend.

So this morning we had oatmeal and some fruit. he is going to lunch with his buddies so I did not have to pack a lunch. Love days like that. My coffee is nice this morning.

I finally downloaded ymsg. AND I am trying to get this gallery opened with some of my pictures on. Might take me a few days to figure everything out.

Achieve from yesterday, I got the paperwork I needed for the truck. So when my brother comes I can definately hand him a lien free title for my truck. This is my older truck, I am selling my 2000, keeping my 2009. And to replace my 2000 I am thinking of a Jeep Wrangler,. I need something that can go off-road. So I can have some fun!!!! Yes, I am a girly girl that likes to mud bog... LOL Only cause I do the driving.. haha :yahoo:/> But anywho, I probably won't replace it real quick. I kind of want to save up a down payment for the new truck. Couple more years my kids will overtake my 09. I'm such a planner.

Today I am going to contact my advocate with my medical. I am determined to get ALL my information. I just want to see what the police see. if that makes sense. I want to know what they are reading from the hospital. I am nosy, lol But it is my things.

And it is the weekend. Weekend plan is to take walks with my husband. And discuss the bathroom and hopefully more about the truck. I do have to clean it out for my brother and everything. I might do that this weekend to. But I will return on Monday. I dislike opening this site when my kids are around. They have no idea and I don't want them to know. It bothers me that they "could" get nervous and not feel safe in there own house and yard. So Monday it is.

Peace be with you all!!!!!!!! Much Love :hug:

March 2015

S M T W T F S
2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.