through my thoughts

Photo

Mushy

Posted by yoomzix , in Bads 07 March 2013 · 70 views

Iím Usually a very happy person, everything makes me laugh and Iím good at helping an supporting people and Iím social and outgoing. But recently Iíve been very dark. If they gave me the choice of staying in or going out for a party, Iíd rather stay home. Iím a PARTY ANIMAL. It doesnít make sense, And all I have been doing all week is get angry, start fig...

Photo

heres why I'm back again

Posted by yoomzix , in Bads 06 March 2013 · 6 views

two years later. 

Im here again. Not that I contributed any better before. 
I always found myself coming back to this because, only this place can hold me back together

I am almost fully over that situation that occurred to me. however, plenty others happened. Too often. Until I began to realize my pattern. That I am (as cliche as...

May 2016

S M T W T F S
2930 31     

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.