Photo

Babies babies babies why?

Posted by slcangel , 28 February 2013 · 117 views

so through out my years of abuse i have had 3 miscarriages the first was ok because i was 12 i was 15 with the 2nd and it was just before my 18th birthday with the 3rd. it breaks my heart everyday to see pregnant people and little babys because for me its just like it's not fair they get to keep there baby and mine had to die. it makes me sad to even walk by the baby section in the stores for some reason i think that it was my fault like i killed my kid kind of thing is it wrong for me to want a baby not just out of guilt for the other 3 but because i love kids and just want someone to love me forever and have someone to care of that i can raise not like my parents did me an prove them wrong that i can be a good parent an provide better for my kid then they ever could me or my siblings.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.