Photo

the thoughts that i need a key to lock away but i don't need a key to open why

Posted by slcangel , 28 February 2013 · 36 views

sitting here with all the thought in the world in my head that something anything is going to go wrong i don't know why but the feeling never goes away i always think somethings going to happen were ever i am in the car thing were gonna get in an accident or in a building that someones gonna come in an shoot everyone or at home even that someones gonna break in an hurt me or others in my house and for some reason i have this unknown fear of my step dad lately have no idea why i end up locking my bedroom door at night it's just very weird to me i have no idea what is wrong with me to think any of this.

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1 2 34567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.