slcangel's Blog

Photo

Babies babies babies why?

Posted by slcangel , 28 February 2013 · 70 views

so through out my years of abuse i have had 3 miscarriages the first was ok because i was 12 i was 15 with the 2nd and it was just before my 18th birthday with the 3rd. it breaks my heart everyday to see pregnant people and little babys because for me its just like it's not fair they get to keep there baby and mine had to die. it makes me sad to even...

Photo

the thoughts that i need a key to lock away but i don't need a key to open why

Posted by slcangel , 28 February 2013 · 29 views

sitting here with all the thought in the world in my head that something anything is going to go wrong i don't know why but the feeling never goes away i always think somethings going to happen were ever i am in the car thing were gonna get in an accident or in a building that someones gonna come in an shoot everyone or at home even that someones gonn...

Photo

the thoughts that i need a key to lock away but i don't need a key to open why

Posted by slcangel , 28 February 2013 · 34 views

sitting here with all the thought in the world in my head that something anything is going to go wrong i don't know why but the feeling never goes away i always think somethings going to happen were ever i am in the car thing were gonna get in an accident or in a building that someones gonna come in an shoot everyone or at home even that someones gonn...

Photo

the nervousness that just wont go away

Posted by slcangel , 27 February 2013 · 38 views

so sitting in sociology class today and all of a sudden just started to feel like i was being choked granted i have been before by my ex while he was raping why i dont usually were things tightly to my neck my sweatshirts have to fit just right and shirts around my neck or i end up cutting off the thick fabric around my neck to make it looser so anywho to...

Photo

Running away to the circus

Posted by slcangel , 26 February 2013 · 37 views

well while my step-dad and little sister are gone to the circus in town i'm stuck home with my two dogs who i adore there sleeping next to me at the moment very warm lol :) and doing homework i'm a freshman in college for criminal justice and in the spring will be attending itt tech for criminology and forensic technology in NC were my grandparent...

February 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.