My Journey

Photo

Slipped back !

Posted by journey29 , 29 March 2013 · 20 views

Well I had a great 2 weeks of being at peace and somehow I thought I could conquer the world and to the back of my mind I just new it was too good to be true, something wasn't feeling right, I know that I was going to slip up somehow and revert to my dark place. Now I feel so stupid for even trying to be at peace cause its always a constant struggle d...

Photo

Old Photos

Posted by journey29 , 29 March 2013 · 12 views

I finally got around to clearing up some old clutter and I came across an old photo from graduation, I just stared at it for a while and it made me sick to my stomach, I look so sad, its so obvious you can see it in all my photos from then, not a smile in any and if there is, it still looks horrid, I can't stand to look at it anymore. I guess it broug...

March 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.