Photo

Dark days are never ending

Posted by journey29 , 27 March 2013 · 30 views

When you least expect it those dark days always hit you like a car travelling 150mph. I thought I was literally on that path to healing, but its so hard to stay afloat, everyday its a constant battle to convince myself that everything's ok, its going to be a good day and I always say to myself why, why, do I have to live like this, its so unfair that I have to convince myself that its going to be ok, this is the constant struggle that I have to face daily and its so not fair....
Its almost like am taking 2 steps forward and just like that am knocked backed 4 more steps and its a constant battle always trying to keep up.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.