Falula's Random Stuff

Photo

Making Amends To The Person Who Molested Me

Posted by Falula , 25 April 2013 · 69 views

Background …

I have a friend I'll call Bob, who is very confrontational and I found myself getting angry with him quite often in our conversations. I told him about my feelings of anger and he said it was because he didn't pat me on the back and say "poor Janice" like everyone else does. This made me still more angry.

We have both bee...

Photo

Survivors of Incest Anonymous

Posted by Falula , 22 April 2013 · 37 views

Survivors of Incest Anonymous

Photo

Suicide

Posted by Falula , in suicide, depression 08 April 2013 · 44 views

About amonth ago I was pretty much suicidal. I was planning my death. On my list was todo my funeral arrangements and buy my cemetery plot. I was really, really depressed. I was feeling pain so deep that the only thing that gave me any comfort was the thought of ending my life. I even asked a close loved one if he would understand if I took my life g...

Photo

Decision-making is Still a Work in Progress for Teenagers

Posted by Falula , 26 March 2013 · 59 views

I found this interesting article written by Gargi Talukder | July 20, 2000 on Brain Connection which relates to the forum post Do you feel/believe you were complicit in your abuse? ...

Recent studies of brain development in teenagers may finally give parents the scientific authority to say "No you're not!" in answer to the common ado...

Photo

My Story

Posted by Falula , 12 March 2013 · 66 views

Last updated February 2013

Up to 20 years old…
My parents divorced when I was four and a half due to an alcoholic father. He left around that time disappearing after 10 years , coming back in time for my 15th birthday. My mother resented me for being born and "ruining her life." Of course, I understand it wasn't my fault, but the lack of lov...

Photo

My Art 2013-03-11

Posted by Falula , 11 March 2013 · 52 views

Photo

Peace

Posted by Falula , 07 March 2013 · 24 views

Come and lay with me, my love
In your tender arms
Waiting for "sleep"
Rest
Peace
Drifting off to nothingness forever
What bliss! What nirvana!

It's in my veins
Oh, what peace!

No more pain
No more thoughts
No more hopes

What bliss! What nirvana!

It's in my veins
Oh, what peace!

No more reflection
No more anal...

Photo

Balance

Posted by Falula , 27 February 2013 · 15 views

Whew! I spent a day and night with my special someone. We rarely get opportunity to do that. It was awesome! I say again, it was awesome to spend time with him.

I did learn something though. I realized my recent week-long binge on Pandy's got my mind racing at a fevered pitch. He and I made an agreement that I initiated. He wouldn't talk...

Photo

First Letter from Chuck - 1987-03-17

Posted by Falula , 25 February 2013 · 29 views

http://www.pandys.or...ult/trigger.gif

2/25/2013

3:08 pm

Transcription of the following scanned letter:

Letter from my mom's boyfriend of decades and the person who molested me…

Photo

More Than Words

Posted by Falula , in Uncategorized, love 23 February 2013 · 40 views

By Extreme

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn i...

Recent Comments

My Friends' Blogs

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.