From Mensa to Mental

Photo

A letter to my fantasy high school boyfriend

Posted by greengoddess72 , 08 February 2013 · 26 views

I mentioned him in an earlier post. This is the boy (Y) I wish I could have given my virginity to. We went to HS together and sort of dated a little bit. I wrote this letter a couple of years ago and I actually sent it to him. (April 24, 2011) It does not mention the R and he does not know anything about that. I just left that part out. I never got a...

Photo

What I want

Posted by greengoddess72 , 08 February 2013 · 18 views

I want a do-over. But I don't think I'll ever get it. I am supposed to be in this committed lesbian relationship (10 years and counting) but all I ever think about is sex with men. I have this horrible memory of my first time with a man and I want to replace it. I deserve that. But it's an impossible request. It would have to involve che...

Photo

Stupid facebook! Trigger for my writing.

Posted by greengoddess72 , 08 February 2013 · 15 views

Please click on the picture to read it.

This really set me off. I have a post I was going to share via fb, but I chickened out. I will post it here though. Hope this works! Never added pictures before!

I saw this meme the other day and I can't stop thinking about it. I thought I was the only one. Number 9 is my...

February 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.