Photo

moving on.

Posted by pancake , 07 February 2013 · 84 views

I feel like ive finally got myself to a point where i feel ok with moving on. Ive cried out alot of pain over the last year. I didnt want to be independant for fear of not needing to be looked after. Ive never looked after myself and i was afrid that if i was independant i would realise i didnt want to be with my boyfiend. I dont know what will happen with him, right now we are just friends but i refuse to keep myself in a state of needyness in order never to find out. Its taken years but im taking the first steps to doing things I want to do on my own. I know it will not be an easy struggle but the first step is a line dancing class on monday :O)

good for you hun line dancing sounds like fun hugs
thanks fairies :)

July 2014

S M T W T F S
202122232425 26

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.