In my Head...

Photo

Sin was not his name...but it fit him...my story, may trigger...

Posted by broken78 , 08 February 2013 · 15 views

Every since I could remember I had been abused. I was abused as a baby and to this day I have been abused. I suffered abuse at the hands of my mothers, my ex stepmother, some boyfriends, an ex husband ( shockingly still do ), honestly my current boyfriend I feel does too ( just not as noticeably, at least he wouldn't see it ), and my rapist. S...

Photo

a look into my life before I joined here..( a better way to get to know who i am )

Posted by broken78 , 05 February 2013 · 11 views

Thursday, August 30th, 2012

okay so I guess for now until i figure out how to get my password right or at least afford someone to fix the problem i will have to write here. I have done gone and lost my mind with trying to figure it out that I totally and completely forgot what it was that I wanted to write about...that stinks! I reall...

Photo

what's it all mean..

Posted by broken78 , 05 February 2013 · 12 views

I was going to call the doctors office this morning and make an appointment to get looked at since I have been under the weather the last few days. Well before I could call them they called me. I had some blood work done last week to be tested for lupus since it runs in my family. Well the one test came back postive. She said my a&a was up. Someth...

February 2013

S M T W T F S

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.