Posted by Maritimelady , 25 January 2013 · 29 views

My first "blog". I just thought I would describe me.

I am a realist. I hate it when things gets sugar coated. Just tell it to me straight and let me deal with it.

I am an action person. If there is a problem I want to fix it, if I don't know how, I go to the library, and research it so I can fix it. Drives my husband crazy. lol

I am a fantastic Mom! Sounds self congratulatory, but it's true. lol

I am a great wife! I work very very hard at this, and my husband is a great husband who works very very hard at it too. We have been married for 25 years, built a good life together and know it's not an accident or just luck that keep us together.

I am a good friend. (my friends may or may not agree ;)

I do NOT make friends easily. I have lots of acquaintances, but only 3 GREAT friends.

I have no patience for people that drink alot or do drugs.

I don't care if people "like" me. I am who I am and deal with it.

Opinionated! I bet whoever reads this got this real quick. ;)

I am friendly and talkative. If I like you, give you the shirt of my back. Doesn't mean you get to know me though.

I am from a big family. 5 siblings, 27 Aunts and Uncles plus their spouses, and way to many cousins to count.

My Mom's brother raped me when I was 17. I am now 45. I am not over it, I live with it, I deal with it, I hate it, and sometimes I don't deal with it.

I tried to kill myself in June.

I hear you.

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Susanna - Jan 27 2013 03:33 AM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.