Photo

just ranting.

Posted by bluebird88 , 25 January 2013 · 72 views

i hate it when people try to give me advice on how to deal with this, yet they have never been through what i have been through. they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. they don't know what i'm feeling or what i'm dealing with- so they need to shut the hell up.

i hate it when people call me crazy. i feel like if those people had gone through what i've gone through- damn straight, they'd be exactly like me. maybe worse, even. it's so much easier to judge a person than to sympathize with them, even if you can't understand their problems.

i hate it when people tell me that i need to "get over it." yeah, ok, you try experiencing a sexual assault and see how easy it is to just "get over it." i fucking hate it when people say that to me. they have no idea how much that enrages me.

April 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.