Photo

No light in your bright blue eyes

Posted by EVH , 01 November 2013 · 130 views

This video gave me the chills...I couldn't understand the lyrics that well  but I found it a relief when the violently chased fell, literally, into the arms of  innocence.   I had to wait through the tortuous beginning of the video before I could breathe again, to find out what becomes of the

runner.  When the runner falls through the stained glass ceiling and the choir catches her into its safe, outstretched arms, I could finally manage to breathe again.  

I know you may not exactly take that perspective, yourself, which is so okay.  I know you'll come through from those emotions, I have this faith in you and all survivors.

I'm so sorry if this video speaks to your pain, EVH.   The panic and fear in the song is undeniable and my heart goes out to you.  PM me anytime, it's okay.  You're not alone in your feelings.  **sitting with you**

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.