Photo

My war

Posted by EVH , in Healing Journey, Uncategorized 06 September 2013 · 89 views

So, guys this is war. I'm going to war. Yes, she's right, this is something I have to do myself. I have to fight it. It hurts. So much that I can't breathe. But I will fight it.

I came back to school to keep studying what I love. I love MST. But this is it. This is the end of it. All I have is a broken heart and a huge debt. I'll probably be homeless soon. But I don't need much. Just me, my backpack, my war strategy, my plan and my memory of the friendship, my hope, the taste of the sweet.

I will not give up. I will fight.

"Wish we could just sit the fuck down and have a chat, not worry about all this lesson stuff. Just hang out. One day, we will xxx"

One day we will

I love you so much for your bravery.
You remind me so much of my own friend...
I haven't seen him since 1997.

He was a brilliant teacher and I still remember his very last lesson and his hyperkinetic energy, his long strides and passion as he said in a certain self-talk kind of way he occasionally
adopted, "So much to do, so little time."

And wrote a sentence he began to parse using the Socratic method.

"It is raining.". Then saying "What is "it"?

A fascinating question really.

I began to compulsively draw a grid, letters on each column and letters on each row. Then I began to link each letter,
column to row, column to row, a matrix of the interconnection of each variable. I'm so sad I couldn't show my friend my idea because the next thing I knew, he was gone.

It hit me hard. He was my very first friend.
I know what you mean. I've made one real friend in all my life.
He is brilliant and genius and I could barely keep myself from snapping at the dumbf**ks who ridiculed his passion and sensitivity. He has a soul God loves and people tear apart.

I really miss my friend too.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.