Photo

the spiritus song

Posted by EVH , 03 September 2013 · 179 views

Just heard the Spiritus song on the radio and bursted into tears.

Tried to call T for an emergency session, but couldn't reach him. I need to talk. So here I am, blogging again. Hoping this pain will go away. But I know it won't. Please Mother Azna give me strength to keep on walking and please ease the pain I'm carrying in my heart. Please spirits have mercy with me. Tell me what I've done wrong and I promise I will fix it, I'll make it alright again. We're humans, we make mistakes, but I'm here ready and willing to change myself. Please don't take her away. I humbly pray.

Tell me it's not happening, say it's not as it seems, tell me that I'm gonna wake up, it's just a bad dream...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.