Photo

How to eat a banana

Posted by EVH , 18 August 2013 · 52 views

My head is exploding. Well done tumor (or whatever you are). Just figured that asking someone how to eat a banana or how to drink water from a tap (no, not from a bottle, that's way too complicated for my brain right now) is not embarrassing. Not at all. It's humiliating. I keep wondering how to take my clothes off (it's been 3 days). And how to turn the light on. And how to open the window. How to use the black thing standing on the brown thing. How to use the red thing in the kitchen. And what else is eatable, as bananas went out yesterday (yes, with skin. Of course.) And there is more. Oh there is more. But I better keep it to myself as it really tops everything.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.