Photo

I run away

Posted by EVH , 17 August 2013 · 61 views

I run. I run away. I run as fast and as far as I can. And still, life is always one step ahead of me. Laughing in my face. And proving every day how ridiculously meaningless my existence really is. Writing this at 5:59 am. Another sleepless night. My PS meds should help me to get some sleep. But that's the thing about meds. And life. Way to many sometimes, should, maybe, might, one day, we'll see, you have to be patient. So I breathe in. I breathe out. And nothing changes. I close and open my eyes. And I'm still here. It's not a dream. I look in the mirror. Short black hair. That's you Eve.

I better keep running. Running away. From myself. Until I can't feel anything anymore.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.