Photo

purple shirt & white stuff

Posted by EVH , 14 August 2013 · 55 views

Sneaked out to smoke. Found a nice place to sit down and think. He sneaked out with me. We were looking at the stars. He asked me what if I could pick a star for myself, my very own star and start a new life there. What kind of place would my star be? Well, it would be a safe place. A place filled with light. No darkness. A place without pain, abuse, hematomas, tumors and memory loss. Just like in one of my dreams. I come into a room and I see this light, so strong that I can't breathe. The noise stops. My hallucinations are gone. And pure silence surrounds me. Then this person wrapped in thousands of layers of this light and wearing a purple shirt and brown boots is holding my hand and suddenly I remember. Everything. It can feel some kind of energy shooting through my body and I start remembering. Spirit said he was there too. I just wish I could erase my past, pick one of these beautiful stars and start over. I wish I wasn't here tonight waiting for more bad news. I wish this person wearing a purple shirt and brown boots was real. The energy. The light. The memory. The silence. The cup of tea with the white stuff.

I wish I could dream again

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.