Photo

I command you

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, Hallucinations 09 August 2013 · 99 views

If you keep doing this, it will end really bad.

Oh look who's here. Was it too warm for you this time?

Can you please listen to me for a minute?

I've been listening to you for way too long. I'm not playing your games anymore.

So now you're listening to them? They tell you to do this to yourself and you just listen and do what they say? And what's with the dark lord prayers?

What do you want?

I want you to listen to her, to me and to them. Don't look away. I know you can see them. You have seen them before. Look at them, look at me. I command you to look at us. I command you to look at the light. I command you to listen to her who is pure.

Are you done?

Are you? Put it away and stop hurting yourself. Or do you really believe your dark lord can save you?

I don't believe in anything.

Oh you do, you believe in many things. Close your eyes and believe in this.

Stop it. I don't want you to show me this. Stop. Stop it now!

I won't let you look away this time.

3 user(s) viewing

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.