Photo

Dark prayers

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 06 August 2013 · 74 views

No! No more hallucinations. Whoever you are and whatever you want, go away! Leave me alone. Please leave me alone, I can't do this anymore.

Eve, listen to me, it's important. Here, look, I will warm you up, you're freezing. Come closer please we don't have much time.

Please don't hurt me ok?

I won't. Promise. Ok, that's better, getting warm?

Yes.

Good. Eve, I came to tell you that I understand and believe. I see what they show you. I hear what they tell you. I know they choke you, I know they give you massive headaches, chest pain. When they do this what do they say?

I don't know. It sounds like a prayer, I don't understand the language.

Yes. Dark prayers. Very powerful. Painful. It makes your eyes roll back, doesn't it?

Yes. I can feel life slipping away. It's like they'd control my mind and body. My head feels empty then, my nose bleeds, my muscles start cramping and spasming. I can't control it. And when they let go I fall on the floor and can't move for hours.

Eve they will do everything to make you come with them. And if you want to stop resisting and give up, I understand. You're fighting a battle that requiers steps, that you are not ready to make, that you are not strong enough to make. You can give up, it's ok. It's been a long road. If you want to stop fighting, you can. I understand. And I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do to help you right now. I can't help you fight it. I'm losing my power. I'm getting weaker every day. And so are you.

I'm trying to stop them, but I can't. I'm so tired. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't study. My head hurts. My eyes burn.

I know. And it's not going to be easier. They're getting stronger. I know you can feel it. See it. Hear it. You're running out of time Eve. Soon you will not be able to fight them. Soon they will be too powerful.

What would happen if I gave up. Would I die?

Not necessarily, no. Sometimes the body dies. Sometimes not, but it becomes empty inside because they take your soul. You go with them. You become one of them. Living in the darkness. Forver. Eve, there will be no way back. Do you understand me? This is not some game we're playing here. When you go with them, you're gone. They will never let you come back.

I can't fight anymore.

There will be no way back. I have to go now. They're coming.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.