Just do it

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 20 July 2013 · 52 views

What's with the face?

What face? I don't even have a face.

Stop it. Just tell me what you want me to do.

You don't understand.

Yes I know, I'm quite stupid, so just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Or tell her. The girl you keep talking about. Is it about this light-thing? She wanted to give me the light, so why don't you just let her do that?

You don't understand. She's not here to give you the light. She is the light. Your light. The light in your heart. In your head. She knows the answer. She knows what to do. She's so close. You are looking at the answer but don't see it. It's right in front of you. Both of you. She thinks about it. She talks about it. Now she has to make this step.

Do you want me to go to school? Is this what you want?

School? You can't go to school. You haven't found it yet. You're not ready. You're not strong enough.

So what do you want me to do, please tell me, I don't know which way to go.

I've never said this is the wrong way. I smiled, remember? She is right. She knows the path. But you have to start from the beginning, not in the middle. You have to see it. And understand. The light. And she has to see it too. To understand. To understand how strong and powerful she has become and why. She knows what to do. Tell her to find the beginning. Without it there will be no new chance. It will change everything. The answer is simple. She thinks too much, too hard, too complicated. It's right in front of her. In her heart. You talked about it too. So stop talking. Just do it. Do it. Please. It will help.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.