Photo

the answers

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, Hallucinations 08 July 2013 · 38 views

I don't believe this. I said I donít want to see you here.

I have the answers.

Oh good for you, hope youíre proud of yourself.

I mean it, ask me, anything. What do you want to know.

Shut the fuck up. Who do you think you are? You think you can just show up like that and tell me what to do? Do this do that? Donít you fucking tell me what to do. Fuck you. I donít want your answers. I donít care. Fuck off.

If I wanted I could make you listen to what I have to say, you know that right?

Oh my God, are you serious??! You think Iím scared of you? Do you? Try me asshole. You can rape me, hit me, torture me. Fuck you. Iím not scared of a fucking hallucination.

What about the surgery?

What about the surgery???!! What about it? I made a decision. I made it. Myself. And I donít need you to tell me if I was wrong or right. You will not lecture me on whatís wrong and right. Fucking guardian of the fucking light. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Go. Fucking hallucinations.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.